Homestead Hall Welcomes The Singing Contractors - October 27, 2022
Who has two beards, 100 million YouTube views, hammers, and vocals that will blow you out of your seat? The Singing Contractors!
Viral sensations The Singing Contractors have announced plans for their highly anticipated national debut project, Working on a Building, Hymns and Gospel Classics. The foundation of the unlikely pair stems from a viral video of their poignant rendition of "How Great Thou Art," performed in an unfinished corner of a home remodel which led to over one million views in almost 24 hours and an appearance on the “Fox & Friends” morning show. The duo, comprised of Indiana natives Aaron Gray and Josh Arnett, has continued to amass a following due to their fun-loving personalities and compelling gospel covers. Growing up in singing families, hitting the road for weekend performances, Gray and Arnett are seasoned talents with strong work ethics, who are now building a national music platform in addition to houses.
Note this show has been reschedule from Dec. 2021.
Get your tickets before they sell out!
*Note, there is LIMITED SEATING and tickets available.
** TICKETS will be AVAILABLE for download AFTER PURCHASE (Please look for the download link).
*** Prices are PER TICKET and are NON-REFUNDABLE or TRANSFERRABLE for a different concert date.
Visit our full FAQ page for travel info to Columbia, TN.
- Parking gates open at 5 pm CT
- Doors open at 6 pm
- Show starts at 7 pm
- The Concert Hall is about 45 mins south of Nashville, just 5 miles off I-65.
- The address is: 4544 Highway 431, Columbia, TN 38401
- The closest airport is the Nashville International Airport
- There are lots of hotel options nearby. These are just a few:
- FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES: 1545 Halifax Drive, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 548-8444
- COMFORT INN: 1544 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 388-2500
- SLEEP INN: 1605 Harley Davidson Blvd, Columbia, TN, 38401 - (931) 548-2900
- RED ROOF INN: 1548 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 381-1410
- HAMPTON INN: 1551 Halifax Drive, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 540-1222
- BLYTHEWOOD INN: 109 Blythewood Drive, Columbia, TN 38401(931) 982-0907
- AirBnB's: There are lots of great local places to stay. Check out Mike Wolfe's Two Lanes Guesthouse and some other charming options near Columbia, TN at HouseandSanctuary.com.
- We do NOT have RV hookups at the concert barn. There are two places nearby that do.
- Campers RV Park: 1792 Bear Creek Pike Columbia, TN 38401 931-381-4112
- Henry Horton State Park: 4209 Nashville Hwy Chapel Hill, TN. 37034 931-364-2222
- Visit one of our three family owned locations:
- MARCY JO'S MEALHOUSE is only a mile away at 4205 US-431, Columbia, TN 38401.
- If you visit downtown Columbia during your trip, be sure to visit MARCY JO'S MULETOWN at 105 E. 6th St. Columbia, TN. 38401
- MARCY JO'S BAKERY is located at 1340 Highway 99, Lewisburg, TN 37091
- Note, there's also a Cracker Barrel and other restaurant options within a few miles at I-65, exit 46.
If you’re looking for more info about what to do in Muletown (our hometown of Columbia), here is a list of hotels and info for some of our most Frequently Asked Questions from our website. You can also check out visitor information at visitcolumbiatn.com or visit the newly opened Visit Columbia, TN Welcome Center located at 713 N. Main St. on the Downtown Square.